The Swiss School of Management has initiated collaboration with the The Eastern and Southern African Management Institute (ESAMI). The cooperation between the two institutions should specifically develop and promote the following activities:
- Mutual exchange and collaboration of professors, researchers, students and other staff in the academic domain;
- Conducting joint research projects, either funded by one of the Parties or funded by both universities, as well as funded by government grants and/or private funds;
- Organization of academic programs/courses, seminars, scientific conferences, and other forms of exchange of knowledge;
- Exchange of expertise and programs in fields of mutual interest;
- Other efforts for the mutual benefit of the Parties are welcome.