The interview to our President, Prof. Massimiliano Bracalé has been published in the ZEUS Magazin, distributed in the Metropolitan area of Rome: Casal Palocco, Axa & Infernetto.
Prof. Bracalé talks about the launch of the new flagship program of the Swiss School of Management: Pandora.
Pandora is the new integrated program of the Swiss School of Management. The program is fully dedicated to Italian senior high-school graduates who want to pursue a truly international academic program of five years. On top of the core courses leading to the Top-up degree in Business at Manchester Metropolitan University, candidates will have additional Business English & communication classes. Additional classes on Leadership and Entrepreneurship are also emphasized. Throughout the first and the second academic year, candidates will take Chinese and Hindi language & culture lessons.
After graduating with the Bachelor Honors Degree in Business from MMU, candidates will progress into the Capital MBA program in collaboration with INSEEC for the next two-years. Travelling between Rome, Paris and London. Pandora will end with a six-months paid internship in London or Paris.
Pandora in a nutshell:
The five-years integrated program features:
– Diploma in Business Administration of 60 credits
– Higher Diploma in Business Administration of 60 credits
– Bachelor Honors Degree in Business awarded by Manchester Metropolitan University
– Capital MBA Program in collaboration with INSEEC Paris and London
– 5 foreign languages: Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, German & French
– 4 International Weeks at 4 different universities abroad
– 2 International Student Conferences
– 2 Summer Camps organized by SSM
– 20 company visits
– Visiting faculty members
– and so much more
PANDORA – Welcome to the new age of business education.