The Swiss School of Management is happy to announce its collaboration with Aditya Institute of Management Studies & Research.
The cooperation between the two institutions should specifically develop and promote the following activities:
- Mutual exchange and collaboration of professors, researchers, students and other staff
in the academic domain;
- Conducting joint research projects, either funded by one of the Parties or funded by both
universities, as well as funded by government grants and/or private funds;
- Organization of academic programs/courses, seminars, scientific conferences, and other
forms of exchange of knowledge;
- Exchange of expertise and programs in fields of mutual interest;
- Other efforts for the mutual benefit of the Parties are welcome.