At the Swiss School of Management, we believe in people taking full responsibility for their personal and professional development. In our experience, this is the sure way to reach genuine and sustainable success.
We also believe that all human beings have the potential to achieve the success they desire and commit to. Do not take our word for it; psychologists such as DR Caroline Leaf have presented scientific evidence showing that any of us can choose to be “more intelligent” at any time. The key is knowing how to unlock this potential. The purpose of a coach is to help you unlock this potential.
There are two ingredients to needed to unlock your potential: desire and commitment. Without desiring success, you cannot fully commit to what it takes to achieve that success, and without committing yourself fully, you will give up as soon as the going gets tough. As sure as the sun will rise and set each day, life will get tough!
However, the results are always worth it.
“If I can do it, so can you. The key is to stop seeing yourself as a victim of your circumstances. As my motto urges; Never let your background keep you in the background! So, are you excited enough to discover and unlock your true potential?”
Dr. Massimiliano Bracalé, President of the Swiss School of Management.
The Swiss School of Management is proud to offer to all its students’ free life coaching sessions with Professional and Licensed Coaches. You’ll have the chance to speak freely about what matters you most. It doesn’t matter if it’s a new challenge in your life or some old “cheese” you need to overcome. We can speak about it.
Note: SSM follows the coaching standards of the International Federation of Coaching (ICF) and it’s Code of Ethics. The ICF Core Competencies were developed to support greater understanding about the skills and approaches used within today’s coaching profession as defined by ICF. These competencies and the ICF definition of coaching were used as the foundation for the development of the ICF Coach Knowledge Assessment (CKA). The ICF defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
The Swiss Coaching sessions are completely apart from your academic pathway and will not interfere with your academic results.
All conversation and the data produced in the sessions, are absolutely private and covered by the secrecy pact between Coach and Coachee.
BEFORE WE DELVE INTO HOW WE SUPPORT STUDENTS, WE WILL GIVE YOU A BIT OF AN INSIGHT INTO WHAT COACHING IS. TO DO THIS, WE WILL FIRST EXPLAIN WHAT COACHING IS NOT:
- Coaching is not giving you the answers
- Coaching is not doing it for you
- Coaching is not about making your problems or challenges stop existing
- Coaching is not about changing how other people treat you
- Coaching is not about digging out your past
“Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential”, John Maxwell quoted by Serena Magnanti, Vice President of the Swiss School of Management. Certified Life Coach.
SO, WHAT DOES COACHING (ACTUALLY) INVOLVE?
- Coaching helps you see and understand your true potential to succeed at whatever you set out to achieve
- Coaching helps you get behind the driving wheel of your life through the choices and decisions you make
- Coaching empowers you to do what it takes to solve problems and tackle challenges
- Coaching is forward-looking and helps you find the most effective route to reach desired outcomes
- Coaching helps you to take charge of your life through managing your responses to people or circumstances, rather than wasting time trying to change others or wishing your circumstances away
SO, HOW WILL WE WORK WITH YOU?
- We will help you be the best you that you can be. Our experience has shown us that success is an inside-out job. We will help you develop an optimal mindset and genuine self-belief through destroying long-held untruths about yourself and self-sabotaging habits that entrench underperformance in all areas of your life, including academic studies and professional development.
- We will guide you to create your own practical tools to help you develop a clear and compelling vision, strategy and plan for your studies and professional development. To achieve desired results, you first have to visualize the results then map out the roadmap towards achieving them, including planning for unexpected detours that are a part of the journey of life anyway. The road to success is not a matter of rolling the dice; career and life success are too precious to leave to lady chance!
- Of course, with anything, meaningful in life, there is no escaping hard, honest and yes long work! You simply must put in the hours if you are serious about getting the results. And let us be straight with you; We are an unapologetic hard task master. No, we neither tolerate nor accept excuses. You commit to completing a task, then you complete a task. Anything short of that is frankly a waste of our time and your time. What is worse, it’s a waste of your money as our coaching is included in the tuition fees – precisely because we deliver high and uncompromising value for our students. Our only expectation therefore is that you take pride in keeping your word. And any time we waste is time we can never recover.
- The above point has probably given you a bit of indigestion. While we do not take it back, you will be pleased to know that as your coach, we will guide you unrelentingly and committedly through a mix of face-to-face and virtual catchups, as well as success tool kits we have developed to help individuals and groups max their career and life potential. From time to time, we will recommend videos, articles, blogs and books to read for useful insights on identified areas of development.
Get your appointment now. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your first coaching session.