- The Pre-University Leadership Study Abroad Program is a one semester or one year study abroad program at the Swiss School of Management in Rome, Italy.
- The professors are staff from the Swiss School of Management.
- We offer a uniquely personalized approach to leadership training, with one-on-one coaching that is not available in other study abroad programs.
- You will have access to guest speakers who work in the industry and cultural visits.
- It’s fun! You get to learn in a totally different environment, and studying abroad provides a unique opportunity to meet other students from top universities all over the world!
High school graduate
English TOEFL of 86 or IELTS of 7 bands
Application form submitted with all required attachments
The credits are awarded by each university on a case by case basis but students typically receive 15 credits. So, SSM cannot guarantee the transfer of credits but will provide you with any materials your study abroad/registrar office needs to help expedite the process.
Students should contact their study abroad/academic advisor to ensure the transfer of credits will be successful upon completion of the program.
At the end of the program, the Swiss School of Management will send an official transcript to each student.
Introduction to Italian Language
Introduction to International Business
Introduction to Entrepreneurship
Introduction to Art and Architecture in Italy and Europe
Introduction to University Skills
Introduction to Public Speaking
Note Taking Skills
Application fee: €100
Total Cost €13,995
Semester Tuition: €10,000
Activities & Lodging: €3,995
- 1 offsite training and wine tour in Florence*
- 5 Program sponsored tours
- Local cell phone
- Corporate tours
- Leadership coaching
- Emergency insurance
- Transportation (€35 for monthly metro pass)
- Flight to/from Rome
*Bonus Trip! Students will also experience the wonders of Florence! This two day trip provides the opportunity to see Italian fashion from the corporate side, check out the city on a walking tour while still being left with free time to explore!