- Two years of undergraduate Business Administration studies at a reputable university
- SSM Higher Diploma in Business Administration
- English at TOEFL iBT level of 80 or IELTS of min. 6 bands. If English is your native language, you are exempted from the TOEFL test.
The final year of the Bachelor of Business Administration has only two intakes: October and April. The duration is of one academic year. Examinations are held every month. Classes are three times a week each lasting three hours excluding School and National holidays.
Holding a Bachelor Degree, will allow you to enroll in any Master program offered by universities. You will also be fully entitled to enter without entry examination into our Master of Business Administration program, which will for sure change your life.
Euros 200 (due immediately)
Total Tuition Fees:
Tuition shall be paid as following:
(due immediately after acceptance)
Euros 2,900 (due after two months)
Euros 2,900 (due after four months)
Not included in the tuition fees, are fees for nostrification procederures requested by the Macedonian Ministry of Education.
Upon receiving an email from SSM
stating we have received
pay the € 200 application fee
SCAN and E-MAIL
the following documents
- All university transcripts (copies)
- All degree certificates/diplomas (copies)
- Electronic passport Photo (No hard copy required)
to send via MAIL:
- Signed application form and application attachments
- Copy of Official transcripts
- Official degree certificates/diplomas
- Send all original documents to:
Swiss School of Management – Admissions
c/o University of Washington Rome Center
Piazza del Biscione 95
00186 Rome, Italy
Note: Application will not be reviewed until all documents have been received electronically and the application fee has been received