The Swiss School of Management is proud to announce its collaboration with EM Alger Business School in Algeria (EMABS). EMABS is a highly accredited school with high academic standards, recognized by the Algerian Government. The aim this collaboration is to develop and promote the following activities:
- Joint Organization of Academic courses & programs;
- Mutual exchange and collaboration of professors, researchers, students and staff;
- Conducting joint research projects, either funded by one of the Parties or funded by both schools, as well as funded by government grants and/or private funds;
- Organization of academic programs/courses, seminars, scientific conferences, and other forms of exchange of knowledge;
- Exchange of expertise and programs in fields of mutual interest.
We’re also happy, to have the official approval by the Ministry of Education of Algeria for this collaboration.
We’re looking forward to a close and interesting collaboration.
Dr. Massimiliano Bracalé, President